CINDERELLA S SHOE’S By Jordi Lizana


I’m thecrystal shoe Cinderella took to the party of the prince. I was born from the magic of the fairy godmother. She took me during the dance. They danced in a circle, they had a great time, but I got a little dizzy.

When it was midnight Cinderella ran away and the prince behind her, but when she reached the stairs, she stepped out of her foot and left me there. The prince picked me up and kept me in a nice wardrobe with gold decorations.

The next day, the prince took me to do the big tests to all the girls in town. At the end of the day I arrived at Cinderella's house, the feet of her step-sisters were big and they bothered me, but when the ashen turned back to put her delicate foot on me, she entered perfectly. I really liked seeing their happy faces in the dining room.

I'm happy for them two, the prince and Cinderella for having met.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Video Sorry